Friends began worship in Pottstown in 1753. Land for the Meeting was a gift from John Potts the founder of Pottstown. Unfortunately the Meeting dwindled in size until 1935 when it was laid down.
In 2002 Sandy Snyder and Henry Beck, members of Gwynedd Meeting, moved to Sanatoga and began to offer monthly worship in their home in 2006 under the care of Gwynedd Meeting. In 2008 the group moved its meeting location to Fellowship Farm and began to meet twice a month on the second and fourth First Days.
Copyright 2009 Pottstown Area Friends Worship Group. All rights reserved.